Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Tuesday, June 21, 2011






what a WEEK!! wow! June, you are overwhelming and I am ready for July!! actually, if I can just make it to Friday I will be soo happy! kids will be at grandmas Friday so Jake & I have the whole entire day together on Friday:)) I am super excited!! we are going to Lexington, which has the most amazing downtown..eating at a fun place called Kenney's...thrifting (if he is up for it)..dinner & a movie...ahhh then we can sleep in some saturday...it will be pure bliss!! then family time Saturday and Sunday !! we have been doing alot of biking and running together...Jake will pull kids on the bike trailer and I will bike with him or run beside them..it's really fun!!! anyways...some amazing dresses coming to BOTH shops sooooon !! stay tuned!!


xoxo Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos