Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Monday, April 1, 2013

"So faithful, so constant...so loving & so true
So powerful in all You do
You fill me
You see me
You know my every move
You love for me to sing to You....
I know that You are for me, I know that You will never forsake me in my weakness
So patient, so gracious...so merciful & true
So wonderful in all You do"

- Kari Jobe

I love this song...
sometimes we can forget that God is here...that we aren't alone & we don't have to face the battles alone..
that He wants to carry us when we need it...that He wants to wipe our tears...that He wants to wash us clean...God loves new beginnings.....and I am very much so enjoying mine.
I thank Him everyday for this new life He has given me...I got a second chance and that doesn't come around all that often....as sad as it was to have that happen, I am focusing on what I can control...and I know I couldn't control that, so I am excited to keep moving and stop looking behind me....
Winter has turned into Spring:)

xoxo Kristin




No comments:

Post a Comment

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos