Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Meet Dream A Little Dream Photography


Hi!! My name is Heather Underwood & I am the face behind Dream A Little Dream Photography.
I am just awesome enough to know the unique & lovable Kristin. her creation, retro&me, is an inspiring, funky, & wonderful collection of all things that make you smile, laugh, or just look fabulous:):):)

Like Kristin, I believe in pursuing your passions. My passion is photography. Being a photographer is like seeing the world in a whole other way. What one person may see as junk, a photographer sees as a beautiful opportunity. Eventually, even without the lens, you start to see the beauty in everything, no matter how small, deserted, or dirty it may be. Beauty is everywhere, all we have to do is open our eyes & our minds.
I like to use my photography as creative storytelling. Real life moments captured in a way that makes you realize how random & great life really is.







I am a natural light, on location photographer specializing in lifestyle, wedding, & artistic photography.
You can check out more of my work & purchase my art on Etsy & at my blog!!!

Much LOVE!!!
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Heather! this is lovely! thank you for taking the time to share:)

    ReplyDelete

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos