Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

giiiirl i have sooo many goodies...my office is PILED high with dresses & shoes & housewares that i am sorting through to take to downtown shop and put the rest on etsy. i have had overwhelming luck lately ;) very exciting!!!! i am also going on my monthly weekend shopping trip this friday soo this will be crazy fun!! i have about 25 things to list on etsy before friday and about 100 things (or more) to bring in to downtown shop tomorrow!! crazy incredible fun :)))

xoxo
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. So excited I just found your blog! Love your store. I just emailed you with some blog posts I did featuring some of your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! thank you honey pie:))) i will check it out!!! :))) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos