Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Sunday, December 4, 2011

HI:)
sorry about the silence...its been crazy fun busy around these parts!!
lots of family holiday fun....lots of vintage finds...Jake and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary this month..went to a B&B called the Sugar Tree Inn...here in VA. amazing food, lovely service...wonderful in every way! I have been brainstorming alot about the new year and what is to come. Both shops are busy and doing wonderful thanks to all my AMAZING supportive customers who I love so much!!! This month was also Support Local Businesses month. I think this is very important...and I thank you! I hope your November was sweet & fun ...Talk to You very soon;)

xoxo Kristin
vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos