Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Monday, February 4, 2013

Trusting God...
A year has changed my life.
I lost a man I had loved for years.
I chose to trust God, rely fully on Him.
Believing Him when He said to "Seek me first and All these things will be added to you"
...
God gave me Shawn....God renewed my heart....He healed my wounds. They are my battle scars...the pain brought me to my knees, almost killed me...
God carried me, lifted me up. He never left me.
When I wept & slept on my bible, He was there...healing me.
I am the happiest I have been in a long time. I am in love.
My kids are in love with him too. Its all because of God......He WILL give you the desires of your heart...IF you seek Him first. Trust Him....He is constant...He is the One thing that you can rely on....
I know that I need Him to breathe....for peace that overwhelms me...once you truly taste God...its hard to walk away.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos