Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Monday, July 29, 2013

This morning at Starbucks a beautiful lady standing in line behind Shawny & I leaned in & said we had such a beautiful family, then she looked me straight in the eye and said "don't you know how lucky you are" .. It almost made me cry because ever since jake left it has been hard to fully open up my heart and fully trust. I feel pain most of the time. I feel shattered. I looked at Shawn and realized I need to stop pushing away the people that do love me. The past is the past. God is still faithful and still constant. Thank you Jesus for small reminders of things we need to be thankful for. Thank you for blessing me so much!

xo Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos