Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Wonderful Find....xoxo





I saw this and my heart jumped out of my chest!! i didnt even wonder if it would fit in my car (which it did..barely)..i just rolled it to the register and bought the thing!! i am visualizing it in my shop...even my future shop when i plan on having a bigger one...just endless possibilities:)) PINK!! a 60s salon hair dryer...my one thought is..who did this belong to? and do they have more great things?? hmmmm.....it was a great day...i also bought an awesome suitcase, 10 vintage dresses (some going to shop and some going to etsy) & also this 1970s RETRO modern-looking black & white bar chair..ahh the little things ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos