Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Monday, October 22, 2012

Well, everybody's got a story to tell 
And everybody's got a wound to be healed 
I want to believe there's beauty here 
 I get so tired of holding on 
I can't let go, I can't move on 
I want to believe there's meaning here 

How many times have you heard me cry out 
"God please take this"? 
How many times have you given me strength to just keep breathing?
Oh, I need you 
God, I need you now. 

Standing on a road I didn't plan 
Wondering how I got to where I am 
I'm trying to hear that still small voice 
I'm trying to hear above the noise 

 I walk through the shadows 
And I am so afraid 
Please stay, please stay right beside me 
With every single step I take 

I need you now 
God, I need you now 




i love this song by Plumb!
xoxoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos