Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Thursday, September 27, 2012





A few pictures from my week....still learning to LET GO...to move ahead...leaving my past behind me. Thank God I have such amazing friends & family. I get up everyday for them. I get up and move on for them....I know they believe in me...and my future...so I am trusting them. I am trusting God....my heart needs a lot of healing. Its been broken, shattered, spit on, crumbled & scattered about. I am trying to find all the pieces again....I want a new heart. I know only God can do that. and it can take time. Although I am smiling everyday...I also cry most days..& that is perfectly ok. This will make me stronger..it already has....
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos