Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Monday, September 17, 2012

I am the Lord your God
I go before you now
I stand beside you
I'm all around you
Though you feel I'm far away
I'm closer than your breath
I am with you more than you know
I am the Lord your peace
No evil with conquer you
Steady now your heart in mine
Come into my rest
Let your faith arise
Lift up your weary head
I am with you
Wherever you go
Come to me....I'm all you need
Come to me....I'm everything
I am your anger in the wind and the waves
I am your steadfast
so don't be afraid
Though your heart and flesh may fail you
I'm your faithful strength
I am with you
Wherever you go
Don't look to the right or the left
Keep your eyes on me
You will not be shaken, you will not be moved
I am the truth, I am the way
Come to me
I am all that you need.



xoxo

by Meredith Andrews...

No comments:

Post a Comment

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos