Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Sunday, August 12, 2012

sometimes you just have to let people walk away.
this wasn't your fault.
no you aren't perfect, but you don't have to be.
you shouldn't be expected to be.
so here we are.
life has handed us a mess.
I am giving mine to God.
All of it.
I have to move ahead.
knowing God gives only good things to those who live for Him.
I hold onto that.
I ask Him to lead me on.
my future is unknown.
yes, I am sad and angry right now...but I am choosing to be excited about my second chance at life...even my second chance for love.
To be excited about what lies ahead...knowing, I didn't do this.
I didn't choose this mess....but I know good will come of it.
IF I cling to God and I let it go...
sometimes you just have to let people walk away.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos