Bringing a vintage & evocative touch to an offbeat world!


Monday, August 6, 2012

this is me.
everything in my life has changed.
i will continue sharing bits of my life on here.
just know everything has changed.
everything,
ruin is the road to transformation.
i have been ruined.
its been months since my husband left & i am ready to talk about it.
the suffering & pain are coming to a halt.
i am stronger.
i am more confident.
i have been through hell & i have survived.
i know i was made for greatness.
i intend to make my life better from here on out.
i will use this to make me better...stronger,
God has become my comforter and my peace.
He has carried me.
there is no other explaination to my joy.
this will now become my shop blog & my journal.
i hope that is ok.
xoxo

2 comments:

vintage love Pictures, Images and Photos
Retro Background Edit Pictures, Images and Photos